Friday, February 22, 2013

Cocktail Hour

The other day, in ye olde barn yard, I noticed that someone looked a bit disgruntled.

Insert dramatic sigh here

What could be troubling you Flash?

The cabana boy has yet to show up with my margarita.

Oh really?

I didn't even know we had a cabana boy. I guess I really should start to pay closer attention if I'm missing those sorts of details.



Yeah! What does it take to get a drink refill around here?

Cassandra appears to think that Boo has had enough already and does not approve of these demands for more.

What a lush! You're going to make yourself sick, you know.


I got called away to deal with something else, but returned a little while later to see if things had gotten straightened out for the ladies.

Flash seemed much happier,

Yes, yes we are so much better, thanks.
and Dipity appeared to be in a pleasant food coma.

Boo, on the other hand did not look nearly as happy.

Urp! Oh no! I think I overdid it...

Huh.  Looks like maybe next time, you should listen to Cassandra.  She is known for predicting the future, after all.

No comments: