Friday, September 25, 2009

Ancient Border Collie Secret Revealed!

Ever wondered how Border Collies are able to move masses of animals just by looking at them? I mean, people talk about them having a "good eye" or a "strong eye", but have you wondered how that really works? Think about it- we can stare at the goats for hours and all that happens is we find ourselves coverd in goat kids wanting attention. There has to be something more the dogs are doing than just staring at the livestock.


Last night, I discovered what it is they do! Wanna know what it is?


Apparently, they shoot laser beams from their eyes.


Don't believe me?


But I have proof! I managed to capture a picture of Stella demonstrating her technique- she's still young, which is probably why she slipped up and had her laser beams on both a)while in the house and b)not around sheep.


Amazing, right? I had no idea either.

No comments: